Sunday, October 3, 2010

Falafel on Pita, Amsterdam Falafel Shop, Washington, DC

Falafel/Pita/$6.50



Bread-6/10
Not remarkable pita bread but it was pretty fresh and held them falafels in there good and tight.

Not Beef-5/5
Often times I find falafel to get pretty nauseating before you're done with it, this falafel wasn't at all. Super filling, no danger of vomming.

Cheese-2/5
The hummus was decent. I have a problem with falafel shops: they expect you to be able to effectively lather up those balls in hummus after they pack the sack full. A little annoying.

Flavor-8/10
Definitely up there on my list of falafel. Pretty damned tasty.

Misc.-2/5
The place was uncomfortably packed and organized in a totally wacky way. I accidentally didn't follow protocol and as a result I practically cut 20 people in line. The fries weren't very good and it was a bit pricey.



OVERALL-24/35

Amsterdam Falafel Shop
2425 18th St NW
Washington
, DC
20009

202-234-1969

1 comment:

  1. I rarely ever have a good falafel place that gives both falafel AND humus. Usually the balls are mixed with some kind of salad and drizzled with sauce.

    ReplyDelete