Friday, October 8, 2010

Eggplant Parm on Pita, FoodParc, NYC

Eggplant Parmesan/ww pita/half/$5.50



Bread-8/10
Some pretty good pita. Uh... it was whole wheat.

Not Beef-5/5
The eggplant was pretty ace. Yep.

Marinara and Cheese-4/5
Pretty damned tasty, I wish I could elaborate on this, it was a few nights ago. :-(

Flavor-9/10
It was definitely damned tasty. The shredded fresh basil on top was a nice touch.

Misc.-3/5
I have seen the future. I have good news and I have bad news. FoodParc is certainly a glimpse at dining in the future. Much more automation and touch screens, etc. (See the photo above) In the future you're going to feel like John Spartan (Sylvester Stallone's character in "Demolition Man") when he encounters the 3 seashells, except you're going to feel this way when you receive a "sandwich." I honestly had no clue how to eat it as a sandwich. Part of the problem was that it was in a little take-out burger box. In the future, the food is delicious. However, the music is awful. If I wasn't looking forward to see Roger Waters perform "The Wall" shortly after eating here I probably would've slammed my head through one of the touch screens.


OVERALL-29/35-

839 6th Ave
Manhattan, NY
10001

No comments:

Post a Comment