Thursday, September 30, 2010

Peanut Butter and Banana, My Place, NJ

Peanut Butter and Banana/7 Grain bread/$n/a




Bread-5/10
This bread is from work (I'm a lunch lady) it's not bad at all. It has a subtle taste of honey to it. But the bread I used for this sandwich wasn't fresh, it was frozen for months, defrosted and then toasted. Still not bad though.

Not Beef-5/5
The banana I used for this was at perfect ripeness. Brown spots on the peel. Fabulous conditions for the consumption of a banana.

Peanut butter-4/5
The peanut butter on this was also from work. It is smuckers from the little packages, not bad. It is creamy peanut butter. If I had my way it would have been chunky peanut butter.

Flavor-9/10
This peanut butter and banana sandwich is rather delightful. I should definitely spend more time eating these things. They're great.

Misc.-4/5
I'm giving this one a 4 because it inspired me to make myself a vegetarian "Elvis" in the future. For those of you that don't know what an "Elvis" is, it was Elvis Presley's favorite sandwich, basically a peanut butter and banana sandwich with BACON. Yes, BACON. No wonder he got all fat. But if you simply replace it with Morningstar Bacon Strips (I find this to be the best veggie alternative) you're safe from heart attacks on the toilet. I will definitely review the Elvis when I get around to it.



OVERALL-27/35-

No comments:

Post a Comment